“Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from.”- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
- Change is part of life- there is no way of avoiding it, it’s part of nature. Learn how to deal with it in peace or prepare to suffer, let it go.
- Learn to trust your intuition- people and circumstance change, maya is strong, learn how to see through the illusion and choose what is best for YOU!
- The mind can lie to you- this goes back to number 2, trust your heart above all, and know yourself. Does doing something really make you happy? Or is it your mind telling you it’s ok when in reality it’s not? Listen to the truth of your heart, it never lies.
- Challenges help you grow- of all my life experiences this is the truest of them all, whenever I chose the most challenging path I always came out stronger, it was painful, but I grew in ways I wouldn’t have otherwise.
- Breathe- it seems really simple, but when you are caught in the middle of the storm, panicking seems to be the first action to take. So remember, BREATHE!
- Focus- when things start looking gloom, focus on what is right, be grateful.
- Be thankful- trust in that power (God, the universe, etc) which allowed you to live, the world was existing before you and it will continue after you leave so be grateful for every pain, loss, heartache, it’s life trying to teach you a lesson. Some of the best blessings come disguised as pain.
- Trust the process- I have heard this in so many different places it makes me laugh, but it’s true. You may also word this as, “Trust God (or the universe, Allah, Jesus, etc.)”
- Speak your truth- even if other people may not understand or accept it, it is YOUR truth and you are entitled to it. God has many languages, just because one person doesn’t understand it doesn’t make it wrong.
- Remember to smile- life can really take a stab at you, but remember not to take it so seriously, things change, people die, you die. You can either frown, or smile, life is a gift!